Sustainable and fairly traded fashion, accessories, gifts and groceries
We stock lots of fairly traded and sustainable gift items here at Near & Fair, from coconut bowls, drums, and karimbas to mosaic masks and wood carvings. We are certain you’ll find something a little different to gift that special person, or just to treat yourself.
A selection of Fairtrade and organic grocery items from companies with good ethical policies. From tea and coffee, savoury and sweet snacks, to body and hair care, we provide organic, cruelty-free, and sustainable alternatives.
Discover high-quality incense, including the best-selling Nag Champa from Satya, the authentic hand-rolled masala incense by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya (BNG) LLP in Bangalore. We also offer a wide selection of Stamford, Nitiraj, and Auroshikha incense at affordable prices.
Sustainable Fairly Traded Fashion and Accessories
Our clothing comes from all around the world and is hand-made with absolutely no child labour anywhere in the process.
We have a wide range of accessories including bags, scarves, and hats. We also stock a selection of jewellery, including costume and fine- and sterling silver.
We source our clothing from trustworthy suppliers who have been dealing with the same families of artisans for decades, ensuring job security and resulting in fantastic products.
Mother’s Day Ideas
Best Selling Products
- Steamed Pudding Net£6.50 – £7.50
- Stamford Incense Sticks: Mythical Range, Quality Joss Sticks£1.15
- Satya Nag Champa Soap: Single or Bulk Buy | Cruelty-Free£2.50 – £27.00
- Divine Dark Chocolate Mint Thins: 200g | Fairtrade£5.00
- Backflow Incense Cones: 24 Pack Quality Dhoop by Satya£3.99
- Divine Dark Chocolate Ginger Thins: 200g | Fairtrade£5.00
- Stamford Incense Cones: 20 Minute Burn Time, 15 Cones£1.00
- Wire Mandala: Meditation Tool, Fidget Toy | Fair Trade£6.00
A little bit about us
We are a family-owned independent fair trade gift shop based in Yorkshire.
Selling fairly traded gifts, clothing, and groceries from around the world, we try hard to make sure the items we sell are sustainable and ethically sourced.